Sunday, February 3, 2013

#scrappytripalong

What on earth is all the fuss about?  

Crafter's are going crazy on it globally...........  It has seriously gone viral.  If you haven't seen it then pop onto intsagram or just Google "#scrappytripalong" .   

i found a tutorial from Bonnie K Hunter scrappy-trips-around-world.  Bonnie has provided easy peasy instructions.  Cant go wrong on that one.  Well you could you need to pay attention when unpicking.  doh.

Ok well I get it now.  LOL I couldn't help myself....  

Another option of clearing out some of the scrap box.    Simple, effective and a breeze to whip up.  Thanks Bonnie.

Now I'm not saying I'm going to do up anything massive.  just clearing out some of the scrap box to get the pile down a tad. 



Are you an organised person mid week?  

Generally speaking I tend to not be as organised at home as what I could be.  

This week I've got it in the bag.  Lunches all sorted for the week.  :)  

Salad boxes made up for work and bags of veg's to steam for dinner with protein serves.  Done and dusted.  Lets see how I go with this one.



Have a great week everyone.

I might try and squeeze in a couple more blocks for the scrappy trip along.

K x 

No comments:

Post a Comment