Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wacky Wednesdays

Funny things happen sometimes.

You know this morning, I woke up thinking about a gorgeously close girlfriend.    I felt like I had had the most amazing catch up session with her.   You know what I mean, that we had just spent hours catching up, laughing and ribbing one another, drinking wine and giggling our butts off.  

Well I collected my mail this afternoon, and guess what?  save the date.......

A save the date card in the post, for a wedding...  LOL her wedding to a man who so looks her match.

We've been slack you know, busy with life as we know it.  But you know, I woke up this morning and all I have been thinking about today is her.

OMG I'm so excited to see this stunner walk on down the aisle.
Congratulations girlie.

Love you long time.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment