Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sundays coMe And Go wAy tOo faSt

Well there seems to have been a little bit of an absence on my part.  What can I say, caught up with life as we know it.

Totally getting Pinwheeled out.
I'm trying to keep it smallish. 
Something to throw over the back of the couch.
What you can create with 2 little charm packs. 



There are more sprocket cushions happening.  I just need buttons....  

The Farmers wife quilt along is still happening.  More on that one later.  Eg: Once I've actually done some more.

I have been reading all of the farmers wives letters about their hopes and dreams for their own daughters.  The spirit and heart felt thanks of the day to day life on the land comes through each of these ladies letters.  It is so lovely to read the real warmth of their aspirations for their daughters to have similar experiences.  I feel as though I'm paying tribute to each and everyone of them.

Till next time.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment