Monday, March 12, 2012

MIA ? Missing in Action - for those who dont do acronyms

Well it is Monday, the weekends are absolutely flying by.  Make that the weeks are flying by.  I think there are only 4-5 weeks to go and it will be exam time at uni.  
I spent today driving to Sydney and back, so of course popping by my regular patchwork shop was on the cards.  :)  I wanted some yardage to go with my charm pack. 

And as the lovely lady in the shop supported my thought process, if I don't get it now then by the time I do go to use it there wont be any left for me to grab to add to what I have.  I just need a couple of bits to extend out what is in the charm pack and pad it out a bit.  If you know what I mean.

This range is so pretty and girlie.  Love it

Happy Sewing all
Kath x 

No comments:

Post a Comment