Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunny Stitchy Sundays

 
 I have this little stash of fabrics that I nicked off someone.  LOL & and yes they know that I nicked off with them, maybe, perhaps they have forgotten.  Which is always possible.  Anywho I was too'ing & fro'ing as to what to do with them this morning.  Nothing was jumping to mind. 

They are a bit boring. . . so they are tucked back where I found them.   Until something springs to mind.  I was thinking something really modern since they aren't.
The quilt along...  it is taking some motivation to keep onto of late.....  :))  I figure I will just do a couple every now and then.  Fingers crossed I get to finish it some time soon..  

But I was a little stuck on what to do?  Do I start another quilt?

Finish something that has been hanging around for a little while?

I have been a little on the sick side of things, so my motivation is a little slow this weekend.




The spider pattern block from a couple of weeks ago, popped into a cushion.

I have so much of this hydrangea range in the cupboard it is a bit on the ridiculous side.  What can I say.  I love it..  Oh and I do have different colour ways too.  So I wasn't short on a piece to do the back.


Happy week all..

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment