Sunday, April 8, 2012

First attempt at sushi

My first attempt at making sushi.  Smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber and fresh chives.  Very tasty....  and easy to make.  I just forgot to put the wasabi in the roll, doh.  Not to worry I had enough in the soy for dipping as you can see.


I might have to try doing that again some time.   Quick, easy and relatively pain free.

Leave me a comment on some of your favorite sushi combinations that might make me want to pull out the sushi mat again.

The vietnamese crockery which I dont put to use very often.  A couple of peices came home with me from Vietnam a few years back now.  And sit in the cupboard waiting for use.

Not a whole lot of sewing going on.  I have been tidying up a bit in the craft room thou.  Making some space and moving some things on. 

Im coming upto my 100th post soon and thought I might have a little give away.  Will keep you posted on what I come up with.

Happy Easter everyone.

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment