Saturday, May 28, 2011

Denyse Schmidt ME......

Well some of the Denyse Schmidt range has finally hit my local Spotlight. I have been harassing the ladies for the past couple of weeks...  :))   I managed to get in store today and grab 1/2 metre of what they had so far.  We have our fingers crossed the remaining range will be in store on Monday or Tuesday.  

The ladies in my local store have been so helpful, giving me a call when the fabric arrived and having me some precut today on their 20% off sale day, and then another 20 % voucher discount.  Sensational....  How is that for a bargain and a half.......  Couldn't have asked for better customer service.  So thanks spotlight ladies.. you guys rocked today.

There is a project brewing..... 



There is something on my design wall that is boring boring boring...  well to tell you the truth, I'm just not happy with it...  something that I started and it isn't looking like I thought it would look.  So I'm ripping it off ASAP and poping it in a bag to stash it away till I can think of something to do with it...  But I'm going to start something that works for me a bit better.  ... 

I've been working heaps lately in the day job, it's that time of year in my world, where it is on for young and old.  So while it is on I work.  Cause when it is off then it is off. 

My thoughts and prays, are going out to friends that I have spoken to this week having surgeries and with people close to them not well.  It's a crazy world we all live in, and some times we have scares...  the clock stops for a few minutes in our lives and sometimes we need to take stock, and slow it down figure out what is important and whats not.  I'm cherishing those close and praying for those in need of some kind thoughts for their speedy recoveries and time with loved ones..  Love to you all....... 

Kath x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment