Sunday, May 1, 2011

SoMetHing to Get insPired AbouT........

So I thought I would share LOL yes I have been trawling again....  .  Just happened to stumble over this blog.  Love it.  Hand dyed & stitched.  Now this is inspirational.  Talk about creative these ladies are the bomb.


work in progress: Wedding Fever!

Well it was a good excuse to sit a...
: "Wedding Fever! Well it was a good excuse to sit at my sewing machine in front of the television and quilt my lichen quilt. It's amazing ho..."

and this one is for Sister Sue......  Cause I know she will love the flower on the dollie in the banner...  :))  Now that is something you could do with all those dollies at my place....  Maybe ownership is 9/10ths of the law.......  h ah ha ha ha ha ah ha ah (witchy laugh) Just joking..
http://clothwork.blogspot.com/


We had the most wonderful autumn day here today in Wollongong.  The sun was out and it was a very lovely day.  So after a big power walk around the harbour on the "Blue Mile" and a swim.  Getting some sun on my bones was sensational.  I will make sure to get some pictures next time.  So you can see what I'm seeing....

I headed out for lunch locally with the family in celebration of my big brothers birthday. 
Happy Birthday for in a couple days time ole boy. 
Chris and Sue

Have a great week all.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment