Sunday, September 9, 2012

93rd Post

Heavens above, how time flies when you are having fun

93rd post..... 

Not like I'm counting at all.

Well I have been doing the mad chase around for a new car.

My car is 16 years old this year and she is getting a bit tired of all of it. 
I went and test drove a couple of new ones and the one that I thought I wanted just isn't going to cut it for me.  It just feels too small, not enough leg room to the pedals and the gear box is in a strange place.  So now what to do?  Second hand?  how many K's is too many? how much is too much $$?  whats around?  oh the choices.

So I've decided to stop freaking out and just relax.  I will find one when it is ready to come to me. 

Doesn't really help that I have so much else going on either. 

The 3000 word essay dead line is drawing near as is delivering a presentation on it.  Trying to get my head around what I want to actually say in a clear and concise manner.  LOL Really it a process to get it all together sometimes.  :))

Oh how I long to potter to the craft room and just randomly pull something together. 

Mind you it is still packed to the rafters.  Oops

One day it will mysteriously clean itself up and all will be well with the world.

Have a happy week all.

K x

P.s.  Things I'm grateful for?  the opportunity to study so late in life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment