Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Healing - Comes in different ways

Sometimes you come across things and people in life just when you need them.

What you believe in is whatever you believe in.  

Some stuff - better left unsaid.  Other stuff shared.  Which is what this post is about "sharing" my experience.

I visited with someone a couple of days ago.  Along the lines of clearing out emotional blockages.  Not a clairvoyant but someone who works with auras and emotional energy.  It was strange and surreal watching  someone "remove" my emotional blockages.  Some from childhood others inherited.

Sounds weird.  I know.  But you know it felt comforting.

Whether or not it does anything long term.  I don't know, but what I do know is that the session has left me quite and at peace.

Emotions unlocked if you are interested. 
Logo

Sessions can be Skyped or on the phone.  I'm under the impression after the initial chat you could leave her with it.  So she can do her thing.

No need to bring out all your baggage for all and sundry.  
Does not change anything about who you are or what you might believe.

But it may assist in changing some of personal patterns and the way you might handle different situations.  You may find something you feel as thou you are missing.  Who knows.  I'm sure everyone's experiences are very different. 

What I do know is that it didn't hurt.  She was kind and open and even managed to get a hug out of me.  :)  

Would I do it again?  Yes, I would.

Cheers.

K x x x   

No comments:

Post a Comment