Saturday, February 2, 2013

Back to life as we know it . . . . .

Well 5 weeks of holiday came and went in the blink of an eye.

So good just to have a rest and re focus on whats important.  Set a few goals for the year and remind myself that there is light at the end of the tunnel for uni days.  2 more subjects and Im done.  This semester Marketing Management.  Sounds interesting huh.  

Amazing when you start out on something it all just looks so big, daunting and scary.  But when you start chipping away at it it becomes achievable.  I'm looking forward to personally acknowledging my efforts and celebrating my end results.

I've been looking for some inspiration for some sewing...  I want to start something new......  

Image borrowed from Hancocks Paducah fabric catalog..  How fabulous does it look.  



I'm in love with the Ghastlies range from Alexander Henry.  But i'm trying my hardest to be good and use some of what is shoved in the cupboard......  and save my pennies for when I actually have time to sew.


there is a '4' in my years now...  LOL amazing that I can actually read again...  :)  See text messages and read on the screen...  


Miss S having a wonderful play at the park and on the waters edge.  So wonderful to see her happy and having a visit with us in Wollongong.

That's about it for the time being.  I will have my head buried in a textbook from next week for a couple of months.  Fingers crossed I can find some time for some sewing...

Keep an eye out for me..

K x 





No comments:

Post a Comment