Saturday, December 8, 2012

seriously - more fabric

I couldn't resist hitting the sales in the US last week.  What can I say....  Hmmmmm  something else to add to the fabric stash.

I must say I do love this range from echino I picked it up from Pink Castle Fabrics.  At an absolute steal.  



and this one is Odds and ends by Cosmo Cricket for Moda - positive affirmations on fabric - makes me happy. :)



I went to a fashion parade the other night at Wendi Leigh Designs.  She is a local dress maker here in the Illawarra making a statement on a local level and online, connecting with small business and networks.  

She has some amazing outfits and is happy to assist in tailoring for the individual.  You know as much as I do love buying online I also love seeing local business getting their groove on and putting it out there.  In particular women passionate about there craft.  Wendi's joy was obvious on the night and in her cloths.  You know I'm not just about just the talk, I'm happy to say I did walk out with a little purchase ok a big purchase.  What can I say - local businesses need our support now and in the future.  Oh and what I purchased just suited me amazingly.

Thanks for a great night Wendi, I look forward to wearing my new wardrobe pieces and coming to your future events.

Well that's about it for me for the evening.

Happy weekend all
K x 

No comments:

Post a Comment