Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Shenanigan’s


Craft room chaos................ 

My craft room as it is today.  STUFF from one end to the other......  thought I would share with you all.  Oh the guilt of it all.....  Mind you who cares....  Not I she cried.  Cause its all mine.

How can a girl be creative in this space though. 


So so be it.


The goal for the rest of the year is to finish of some UFO's, you know the ones we all have tucked away.    Oh wait I'm thinking of joining that little sew along with the farmers wifie thingy, book is in the post and templates just need to be printed... So that sort of throws that idea out the window.. 


So you know I figure as long as I finish a couple things this year then that will be OK.  Right?

 
 The last 6 months of my life have revolved around this little stack of joy.  But I'm over the moon that I have now completed this subject.  Woo hoo....  That is four subjects down.  Now the big question is what to do next?  continue on for the Masters?  Or .. . . . . . . . . . . 

Blood sweat and tears filed away in 20 mins and shuffled off into the cupboard with the others...... 
`
 Thanks for the free movie ticket Nuffnang.  Quick questionnaire and I get a free movie ticket.  Love it...

M&M Almonds. . . . . . . . . . .


How good are these? Seriously wish I had never tried them. cause then I wouldn't know what I was missing...  :))














Have a great week all.
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment