Saturday, August 20, 2011

Blissfull Saturdays. . . . . . . .

 I love Saturday mornings, you know, the ones....  where your  plan is to hang out in your PJ's till after lunch. With no one to tell you off.  No one around wanting to drag you off somewhere.  Today has been productive.
So this is the quilt top done.  And on the right where I started this morning.  Pinning all the strips together. It is a single bed size.  I was thinking borders, but I like it the way it is.

Whats in the oven for dinner??  Boeuf Bourguignon, for the Aussie readers, beef stew, LOL french style.  Julia Child's is being tested out at my place for dinner.  Can I say, 1/2 bottle of french red, and the smells wafting from the oven are amazing.  I have had it in the oven since 3pm.  Not long to go.   Dinner should be sensational.  Served of course with mushrooms and onions as per the original instructions from Julia herself, oh and a glass of red. 

Only one thing to say,  Bon Appetit

Happy weekend
K x

No comments:

Post a Comment